At TERRA, we believe in knowledge sharing and transparency. We guarantee that 100% of our donations go to trustworthy partners and projects. To do so, we established our policy plan and methodology in a way that partners, governments, and donators can see our goals and achievements.
TERRA Foundation has applied for the Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, also known as ANBI status to certify that TERRA is a charitable and accountable foundation. This ANBI certification from the tax authorities offers tax benefits for the foundation and the affiliated donors whose donation will be partly tax-deductible. TERRA, in return, will make publicly available on this website their yearly financial reports. Thus, we guarantee total transparency in the management of funds.
The statutory aim of TERRA is to contribute to the fulfillment of the following goals:
- Preserving, enhancing, and restoring biodiversity, wildlife, and ancestral knowledge;
- helping develop socio-economic growth for indigenous and local communities by promoting forestation and sustainable management, on land, in waterbodies and on wetlands;
- preventing erosion, maintaining groundwater levels and water quality;
- reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) content in the atmosphere and creating soil regeneration;
- restoring, improving, and enhancing the cultural landscape, original “wilderness” and ecological structures;
- other positive environmental effects that can be achieved but are not yet scientifically known and therefore foreseeable.
TERRA Foundation is registered at the Chamber of Commerce(Kamer van Koophandel) under the number KVK: 83513620. Our annual reports will be shortly found below.
TERRA Foundation joins the world community efforts in reforesting our planet to create future ancestral forests because we believe that together we can make a difference.
Chairwoman of the Board of Directors